Join the Action – Become an ACAA Member
Nobody chooses to live in poverty. By becoming an ACAA member, you are standing alongside others in communities around the state with the same goal: an Arizona where all can thrive.
Ours is an ambitious goal, but one that can be accomplished with a commitment and a collective will, not just from those who are working hard to climb out of poverty, but from those willing to seek solutions to poverty’s root causes. People like you.
Member Benefits . . . As a member you
- Receive ACAA in Action, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Can opt to become an ACAA Advocate. (Click here to learn more.)
- Can attend valuable training programs either free or at a reduced cost.
- Receive a discount on Annual Conference registration.
Annual Membership Fees
- Individual – $30
- Corporation – $300
- Organization (Budget Under $500,000) – $150
- Organization (Budget $500,000 or over) – $300
Additional Membership Options (For information on the following options, contact our Membership Outreach Specialist at 602-604-0640 x109.)
- Organization Reciprocal Membership
- Non-Monetary Alternative Commitment – Individual
By completing the application form below, you can join the action right now, adding your strength to ours, as together we work toward an Arizona where all can thrive.